A 100% C2C platform (company to consumer) ,to be 100% current and future ready with 100% consumer satisfaction.

Welcome to chinatyreonline.com

No Doubt www.chinatyreonline.com offers the tyres with a saving potential 15-25% in cost along with the saving from performance.Range of tyres complying to the Highest Quality Standards from Bureau of Indian Standards in India can be selected based on application and expectation from tyre in terms of Tyre life,fuel saving,heavy duty,on road off road application,standard application etc.

Transport and other Industries have seen the success in Chalak Malak format in past to reduce the expense,same way now with the global companies entering India its time to explore the tyre reselling possibilities as well .You have recommended what you have liked,what you liked you have tested some time.Time has change the way you have set your opinion about Imported tyres.Get benefited by testing fast as many leading companies already shifted about 90% purchase to us,remaining 10% we also recommend to give opportunity to other new and keep testing ,we don't know which day some better tyre in terms for better cost per kilometer will be available. So far YES we can offer the Lowest Cost/Km tyres due to initial cost as well as saving from high performance.Further its time you to seriously think of investing in tyres as reseller in your network only  you can at least start the tyre business with a Investment equal to a new truck/bus/car and equipment respectively.Higher Investments will be encouraged for Pvt Branded Tyre with your brand name.


Future opportunities of Imports are available for consumer companies and associations only  who may be  given licenses for direct import based of evaluation of annual self consumption only.


You may have reliable Indian suppliers but you may also have seen the 50-60%  price Increase trends over past 8 years post nylon tyres restricted in India as Indian companies produce more than what India market consumes.Being tyres a 2nd expansive product in your purchase after fuel hence its important to develop a foreign supplier before radial also goes out of your range.


As Radial Import is allowed with quality controls in India so  buy Radials at a price of Nylons Today, and be on Radials always for  20-50% more tyre life,upto95% reduction in punctures and upto7-10% fuel saving in Radials over Nylon tyres(Industry Trend).


Radialisation of car tyre in India is 100%  and OTR is above a respectable share.

Join Hands with Factories who are producing 100% Radials in Commercial segments and move forward for 100%  Radialisation in your fleet.


So what are you waiting for?


Start Now